Thursday 4 April 2013

Pinspiration



As a writer, I'm often in need of a little inspiration. Sure I'm inspired by nature, especially the gorgeous Northumberland Coastline I'm so lucky to live beside, but when I'm writing interiors features or food reviews, there's always one place I can go to to be inspired!

For those uninitiated in the wondrous world of pinterest, it's basically a photo sharing website that allows users to 'repin' other images they like onto their own moodboards.

Like so: 

Pinterest never fails to amaze me, and as cheesy as it might sound, impress me with people's creativity. Clever, crafty, witty people from all over the world share this space to showcase their humble ideas, hopes and dreams, and especially given the cruel world we live in today, I'm not ashamed to admit I actually find pinterest very refreshing. For me, it's a guilty pleasure, trawling through pages of gorgeous imagery, promising myself I'll try bake that cake or make my own rose topiary. 

So if you're looking for a little pinspiration, why not sign up and see what all the fuss is about? It's completely free and I promise, you'll soon be addicted once you get the gist of it! Working for a magazine has certainly instilled one thing into me; a love of good imagery, especially gorgeous lifestyle imagery like this:

Here's a few of my favourite pins today: 
(I don't own any of the credit for these images)






Happy Pinning! x

p.s) if you'd like to follow me, search for cj2323 or follow me on twitter @proseccoandpie





No comments:

Post a Comment