Monday 11 November 2013

Coming Soon...


My brand new website proseccoandpie.co.uk is officially under construction!

I'm pulling on my virtual hard hat and joining forces with local web design company Wezura Ltd as part of a skills exchange to build my own website for Prosecco and Pie. They do (most of) the coding while I take notes and make it pretty. I'm hoping to pick up a few tips on coding and HTML in exchange for writing copy for client websites and helping them become more social media savvy. Any tips/advice/ideas are more than welcome - I'll be sure to credit you and your blog/website on my website when it's up and running. 

Once finished, I'll be able to blog, tweet, instagram, pin and share content all in one place. It's going to be a brilliant space where I can showcase examples of my published work as a freelance writer (and have a contact form should anybody wish to request my services.) 



I'm also delighted to announce that I'm going to be working with local business NEoffers.co.uk - look out for the banner on my blog and website and get 10% off everything* from meals, massages, cocktail making masterclasses and even teeth whitening simply by using the code PROSECCOANDPIE. Let's support small businesses in the North East! 

I'll be sure to keep you updated on how the site is coming along, but in the meantime let me inspire you to eat, drink and explore some of the region's best kept secrets at Prosecco and Pie - starting with where to find the world's best burger COMING SOON.... 




*Please note 10% discount does not include any offers on the Business Services section. Visit www.neoffers.co.uk to view applicable offers.

2 comments:

  1. It's all very exciting, thank you! x

    P.s) are you going to the blogger meet up in Newcastle on the 28th??

    ReplyDelete